Sunday 27 March 2011

My favorite Vintage

As I was walking out of a newly discovered Antique shop in a town not too far from my hood, this sight caught my attention and made me gape with awe.  The way that this green vintage car was parked so perfectly in front of this house with a red door, made me all excited and shizz.  The hubby, however, just thought I was insane for getting all juiced over something so simple.  

To me, after such an amazing time spent in an amazing antique store, I thought this sweet little vision was the perfect end cap to such an experience.



I also wanted to share these pictures with you to kind of warm you up for my next upcoming blog.  Kinda wanted to set the feel and mood for the type of feeling I get whilst walking through rooms of great treasures and finds.  I'm currently obsessed with discovering all sorts of antiques, and I can't wait to share it with you.  Till then....cheers!

No comments: