Sunday 29 August 2010

Feeling Chipper

I've been finding myself roam around this little English town of mine like a mad woman on the search for one thing.  CHIPS!  I'm so addicted to these wonderful clumps of fried potato it's not normal.  I would have to say these past few days, the amount of chips I probably consumed would be the equivalent to 3 large potatoes.  Of course, rather than munching on these golden beauties with ketchup, I opted to munch on them the British way.  And that way is with salt and vinegar.  

I don't know what it is about the chips over here when comparing to the "fries" over in the states.  They just taste so much happier.  Maybe they sing to their potatoes or hug them before retreating them to the pool of hot oil.  Whatever is it, they make my taste buds dance and my tummy content with joy.  *sigh*  I'm gonna miss them....

No comments: