Friday 25 June 2010

Fabio Cannavaro

Check out this hunk of Italian Stallion.  He's the captain for Italy's team in the World Cup.  Although he led the team that won the World Cup in 2006, causing me and my amigas to swim in the Trevi Fountain, he was unable to lead the same unbeatable team this year.  Team Italia, unfortunately, was unable to progress to the 2nd round of the World Cup games this year.  It was such sadness seeing such beautiful men cry with such disappointment for something the yearned for so passionately.   I do have to say though, their game yesterday against Slovakia was THE best game played during World Cup.  The game was soooo good, I cannot stop describing different events during the match to the hubby, who is so totally over me gabbing about it.


Anyways.  This man is beautiful.


No comments: