Thursday 19 January 2012

PRETTY SALES!!!

So my time in the UK is beginning to lessen and my collection of Pretty wonders has continued to grow.  Therefore, to prevent less treasure to pack, I have started my PRETTY SALES!!!!






Selected items in my shop will be marked down to $5, and will remain that price until sold, or until my move to Italy.  Yes, my friends, Italia will be my home in July.  :)

Also, throughout the next few months, I will be selecting certain items to partake in the sale and will only be apart of the $5 party for a limited time.  Which items will they be?????  Keep checking my store to find out!

Cheers!!!!

PS....I apologize for another leave of absence from my beloved blog.  I promise from here on out, I will be a better mother to this creation of mine..... again  CHEERS!

No comments: