Tuesday 12 April 2011

Aimes Design

Most of you may know that I have this store online called PRETTYrubbish.  It's actually through a site called Etsy that houses plentiful artists and crafters where they can sell their goods and all the pretty things they collect.

Well, other than my little vintage store PRETTYrubbish  http://www.etsy.com/shop/PRETTYrubbish?ref=pr_shop_more, I have another store that better showcases my talents.

This store is called Aimes Design  http://www.etsy.com/shop/Aimes88?ref=pr_shop_more

In this shop, I am able to sell invitations and cards that I designed and created with my mind and hands.  I take a lot more pride in this shop too, because I'm actually putting my hard work and talent that took 5 long College years to perfect.

So please, browse, and enjoy some of my work.  It's still a work in process.  I have a lot more work that I plan to post, so please keep a look out for some blog updates.

Here's a little taste before your browse...




Also, if you like what you see, please feel free to email me, and I would love to create some invites, cards, ANYTHING for you!

ONE more thing.  My good friend also has a great shop where she sells and showcases her talents as well.  Check her out

No comments: