Wednesday 9 March 2011

My Life as Wifey reunited....

Aaaaaaaand I'm back.  Back to England, and back to my virtual journal I call my blog.  I must apologize for my long absence.  I blame it on England and their ways of handling business....but that's another blog that will never be published, due to the fact that I may offend most British business people.....and I'm not that mean.....anymore......well.....for at least the next 40 days and 40 nights.  Happy Lent BTW.

So anyways, It's been almost a month since my last blog, and I have so much to BLOG about.  First, let me  settle in and mindset my blogging mind.  *Grab a coffee*  *Find my butt groove in the chair* *Stretch my fingers* *massage Temples* *Turn on Itunes*  *Breathe in, breathe out*  YEEEEAH Bitches!!!! I'm ready!!!!

Ok, so exactly a month ago today, I was reunited with my homie, por vida.

I passed through Border control for the first time without being handled as an illegal alien.  And I was happily greeted and licked by my favorite Bitch KT.

I was also reunited with alllllllll of my threads, handbags, shoes, accessories, art magazines, art books, art supplies, and my darling MAC computer.  Life had become grand once again.

Despite the fact that I missed my hometown hood I call Hercules, I realized, after arriving, how much I actually bloody missed this country!  During the drive home, I was hella cheesing when I saw the little cars zooming by, seeing all the pasty white people that populated this country driving on the wrong side of the road.

 I was even comforted by the sweet smell of roadkill.  It's a weird feeling, and I would have it no other way.

So anyway....that's what happened when I got back....other than the fact that I suffered slight jet-lag, and I also threw out my back....WHICH, BTW was not caused my the fact that the hubby and I reunited.......We took it easy the first time.......hehehe

No comments: