Monday 4 October 2010

Way ta go Vinny boy!

In light of all the bullying and suicides over homosexuality, many celebs are uploading videos speaking out against it. One of the videos that actually surprised me, was one made by Vinny Guadagnino from the reality show, "Jersey Shore." This shows why he's my fave on the show. Much kudos to this gorgeous Italian.
Check out his video
'Jersey Shore's' Vinny Guadagnino Says 'Love Is Louder' Than Abuse
clap, clap, clap.

Also...I would just like to say I think all this bullying should seriously STOP.  No one deserves the right to be judged by other people.  Who are you to tell someone they are wrong for doing something that makes them happy?   I hope that all the individuals that bullied these innocent people that have given up their lives, open up their eyes and see what kind of monster they really are.  Also, I pray for them to maybe step up and join in to prevent all this death leading bullying.  No one deserves such treatment.  Amen.

No comments: