Tuesday 11 May 2010

Work in progress

This is a lot harder than I thought it'd be.  So, I know I have posted who my top 5 are.....Well....I'm sorry, but the list is going to change again.  After discussing things with my cousins.....I started to remember guys that I drooled so hard for, I could have started my own ocean.

I won't have my final list today, but here are 2 guys that I would like to add ::


Christiano Ronaldo - a beautiful Football player who plays for Real Madrid,  AND who deserves 2 pictures on this blog

And


Andres Torres from the SF Giants
This picture doesn't do him any justice.  If you would like to see one that does, and if you're ever in San Bruno, California, pay a visit to the Hooters over there.  They have a picture of this stud muffin near the kitchen.  He's as yummy as the food.

Ok, because there are so many beautiful men out there, I'm going to have to make my top 5 into a top 10.  I can't help it.  I love to love.....

No comments: