Tuesday 6 April 2010

Serious on the left, party on the right

OK, so one of the things that I should have blogged about when I first got it was my new hair-do.  My good friend Miss Chela suggested that I should have blogged about it, but it never occurred to me that, "OMG I should have."  But "OMG, I should have....how could I not....it's too awesome!"  I freakin love my hair....

Well....here it is.....

                                        ::Left Side::



::Right side::


I was really inspired by Rihanna and Mel B and the 80's I needed something new....yet funky....I think I may be going through an, " Lord, I'm turning 30" crises. Glad I did....I freakin love my hur!

BTW.....it has a slight mullet look....just depending on how I fix it....just picture Kristen Stewart in the movie "Runaways."  
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I told you it was too fabulous to not be blogged about! I will forever love it!!! FIERCENESS!!!