Wednesday 22 June 2011

Bensimon.....Je' Tem

As you may know, shopping is one of my favorite pastimes.  In fact, it's part of the reason why I breathe.  There's nothing like purchasing something that comes in cute packages that can automatically turn a grown woman into a little girl geegling with glee.  Well....that's how I feel when I purchase things anyway.

What's even better than that feeling is the feeling you get when you buy something that you absolutely LOVE MORE than you thought you would at the time of purchase, and then realizing that they are YOURS, POR VIDA!



That's exactly how I feel about my newly purchased shoes from Bensimon.
I.  FREAKIN. LOVE. THESE. EFFEN. SHOES.
They are that wonderful.

What they are, are shoes that are of French Heritage, manufactured in Europe, and started out as a Military surplus company.  I think.  That's what I gathered from their site.  Most of it was in French.  Here's their link to get your own interpretation.
http://www.bensimon.com/uk/accueil.htm

So anyways....yeah, if I could super glue these bad boys onto my feet, I would. And if really were possible to wear these FOREVER, my life would be complete.  First of all, they are soooo comfy,  they're cute, they go with tons of outfits.  Love the color that I have, and the other colors they carry, and I may soon carry,  AND they look so.....french!  A style that greatly jock and swing like Tarzan for.

But yeah.  For any of those interested in buying some Bensimon shoes, the only advice I can say is.....be careful....they're addicting.....

Here's mine.....

EEEEEEE!!!!! How cute are these!!!???

BUY IT!

No comments: