Tuesday 27 July 2010

Foam parties stink!!!

Ever since I was the perky age of 18, I've longed to attend a foam party.  Welp....over a decade later, my longing has come to a standstill.  I finally attended one of these foamy fiascos and I tell you...  Remember when we were in elementary school and we always wanted braces or glasses because we thought they were cool.  And when we begin our adolescent years we finally get that chance....and we then continue to complain about it for the next couple year because it makes us look like a nerd?  Well, compare that feeling to how I felt when I first touched the foam.

Don't get me wrong, I squealed with glee when I saw the bubble machine shoot out the first cluster of bubbles, but it wasn't until the smell that followed shortly after.   OH...MY...LORDY!!!!  It stank like ass in there!  Well, not only ass, but cooked onions, and sweaty crevices!  What made it worse, was that when you are intoxicated, these mixture of scents is no bueno.  The foam party totally lost its glamour once it touched a sweaty foreign person.  Also, the fact that it was sooooo crowded, and you were forced to touched these stinky wet people (*shiver*), I wasn't a happy camper.  I really felt like dancing with my elbows up so that I could "accidentally" hit someone and hopefully have them stay away from me.  No such luck.

So anyways.....45 minutes later.....we left.  We would have left earlier...but the music was kick ass.....

These 2 chicks were sucking face with all the guys willing to partake...and that dude with the glasses had the onion pitts.


This was the scene.  Don't get me wrong.  I had fun engulfing this scene.  It was funny and pretty awesome.  Just as long as my nostrils were plugged.

No comments: